About Me

My photo
This is my very random blog about very random things in my life, enjoy the randomness....

Friday 13 January 2012

Jurassic Park

The main reason behind my fascination with dinosaurs all started back in 1993 thanks to Mr Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park, I first seen this film at the cinema, I worked out I was only 6 years old... Crazy!!I asked my mum why she took me to see it, her reply was apparently I begged her?!?
The film at the time was only a PG (now PG13) so I suppose she wasn't to know for the next good few years of my life I would wake up in the middle of the night thinking velociraptors were in my kitchen! I still get scared that one day someone (John Hammond) may bring them back to life with mosquito's and frogs DNA!

It fascinates me that millions of years ago these creatures roamed the earth! strange how us little human beings came along next after a great big T Rex, makes me wonder what would be next if we all got wiped out, giant desert moles maybes? Now that would be scary!



anyway the reason i decided to blog about dinosaurs is because every now and again I google Jurassic park 4, and EVENTUALLY!! Spielberg has officially announced that the film was in development, and planned on it being released in the next 2 - 3 years, I read that One of the ideas featured a group of soldiers that were genetically crossed humans and dinosaurs..............what a load of wank! I then read on and apparently this idea was scrapped, thank fook for that!!
I couldnt find much else on the story line other than it will be taking a whole new direction.
Could this mean a whole new cast?? either way my inner geek is rather excited about this.



No comments:

Post a Comment