About Me

My photo
This is my very random blog about very random things in my life, enjoy the randomness....

Thursday 12 January 2012

Illamasqua




Illamasque is by far my favourite make up brand, Once upon a time I used to be a Mac girl - "Once you go Mac you never go back" WRONG!.... as soon as i tried Illamasque that was me 'turned'
The foundation, powder,lipstick,glitters, EVERYTHING is amazing! Every time I need? or more like want! something new, i book myself an appointment for a transformation, I'm normally really fussy with my make up but Urszula and Larna who I normally book with always do more than a perfect job! and then for the price of the transformation i get to redeem £30's worth of products!!!

One Halloween i decided to dress up as a peacock.... not very scary I know! I bought a whole batch of feathers and made myself a tail, then took a few feathers to the make up counter and asked Urszula to transform me into a peacock! here was the result....




The Autumn Winter collection is 'Theatre of the Nameless'




Descend into the riotous scene of erotic adventure that is the Theatre of the Nameless collection.
In this nocturnal den of the dissident leaders of underworld subcultures, exotic dancers rub shoulders with actors and anarchists.
Infused with the essence of self-expression that transformed 1920s Berlin, this rich and indulgent collection envelops the senses.
Darkly sophisticated tones are accompanied by shocks of dazzling iridescence and kinky rubber-look finishes, creating a breathtakingly modern interpretation of the most illicit nightlife in history.It's time to cross the threshold and embrace a world of unadulterated decadence







Not only does Illamasque have amazing products that give you that airbrush look, they are that little something different, id advise everyone to book yourself in for a transformation.

http://www.illamasqua.com/



Amanda


x

No comments:

Post a Comment