About Me

My photo
This is my very random blog about very random things in my life, enjoy the randomness....

Monday 13 February 2012

The Vow



This Romantic story inspired by true events had me wiping away more than a few tears, the story is about a young couple living the starving artist life style who are completely and madly in love with each other, but unfortunately their happiness comes to a halt when they're in the wrong place at the wrong time and a truck goes into the back of their car (just as they're about to get down to it), this results in Paige (Rachel Mcadams) loosing her memory from the last five years of her life and doesn't remember her husband Leo (Channing Tatum) or anything else that has changed in her life.
Channing Tatum's character Leo is literally 'the' perfect man and devotes everything to win back the heart of his one true love, but will she ever remember or be able to fall in love with him all over again, when all she can remember is her old life, with her very well to do family and friends.....


Although this film is a tiny bit slow I would defiantly say its worth a watch, even if its just to gorp at channing tatum for the whole 104 minutes :D

If you are a Tatum fan, I can guarantee you will 100% be even more in love with him after you have seen this film.


I gave this movie 3 1/2 Stars







Amanda


X

No comments:

Post a Comment