About Me

My photo
This is my very random blog about very random things in my life, enjoy the randomness....

Wednesday 8 February 2012

NEW MOVIE ALERT

Check out the link on the side of my page to a movie trailer YouTube channel, the new Spider man movie looks pretty good but ill be interested to see if its as good as the original, its out on the 3rd of July and its also shown in 3D which is an added bonus, I'm not sure if you can beat the original cast and Nickelback theme tune - Hero, but we shall soon find out.

One to see at the cinema at the moment is Chronicle






In this SCI-FI Thriller 3 guys stumble across a strange hole in the ground that somehow gives them telekinesis powers, the film starts off with that strange video camera view, which sometimes annoys me but I soon forgot about it in this film, the film is full of humour but is also quite serious, with the main character Andrew Detmer struggling with family issues will he be able to control his newly found powers?? get yourself to the cinema to find out :)


Id give this Movie **** 4 stars


Amanda


x

No comments:

Post a Comment